EDA firm improves partner online experience through Cloud migration
The client is an American Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software and engineering services company. The company produces software, hardware and silicon structures for designing integrated circuits, Systems on Chips (SoCs) and printed circuit boards. It has a marketing website hosted on premise for its partners.
- Frequent downtimes affecting application availability
- Slow response time during peak hours
- Limited number of concurrent users
- Security concerns due to changing business needs
- Migrated the client’s applications to Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform
- Undertook architecture redesign and end-to-end implementation of the AWS platform
- Automated code migration to the target system using third party tools
- Moved from single layer security stack to four-layer security stack with no degradation in performance
- Put in place a back-up solution in case of exigencies
- 5x improvement in concurrency
- Reduction in hardware provisioning time from 1 month to less than 24 hours
- 3x improvement in application response time resulting in improved partner online experience
Learn more about our services and solutions for Technology companies.
Questions? Write to us at email@example.com